lilmisseccentric

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

say Woah!

The Ride Of My Life

What tomorrow brings
may be a ticket to a
merry-go-round
but at times it comes as
a ticket
to a hellish ride
a heart attack
for me.
The future is scary
its like a
roller
coaster
ride
and im riding it
with a blindfold
itmovessofast
its impossible to predict
its killer
twist
and
turns
but for certain
it will be
the
ride
of
my life.
-Asyiqin


its some poem im made . no there is NO chim words. my vocab is not that GREAT. i dont bombard my poems with bombastic words.
Currently...this is what i feel now..about tomorrow and the future...its just SCARY and so unpredictable.
i do not know why im scared about what the future holds and I seem to be rather hesitant to move forward as in I would prefer to stick in the present but no...time stops for no man.
Im afraind of the future. Thinking being a sec 4 creeps me out at times. Time just move too fast
for me.

im scared about tomorrow X-country.(Hoping to get top 100 at least)
Im worried about SYF. Im worried about everything basically.

Grr.

anyway. im gonna fail my emaths test!!!!!
i have careless mistakes for the last question!!!!!
and one wrong will affect the rest because the question links.
GoSH.
say goodbye to high marks for that test.
and i forgot to bring calculator.
THUS, i borrowed Jared's calculator because band members dont need to take
the test due to being absent on monday.
AND..
i dont know how to use the calculator!!
i was struggling to figure out and decipher
what the calculator says
it was like..
6r1r4..
I WAS LIKE.
wth is that!!
i was cursing under my breath.
i was in panic mode
and you know ..
panic mode=no good.
thus, CARELESSNESS SETS IN
which results in FAIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
i say FAIL!

hope i wont
though.

got my ca1 result slip.
it is not that bad.
I HAVE ONE B4 for literature
the B is the WEED among the healthy plants!!

GRR.

g2g.
need the rest for tmr X-country.
wish me luck
coz thats what i need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home